Mitrex, a Canadian manufacturing leader in solar technology, is bringing to market its solar shingle panels. These products were developed to provide a cost-efficient energy solution for homes. The company’s patented building-integrated photovoltaic technology (BIPV) also extends a building’s energy generating potential. In other words, this gives any sun-touched structure the potential to generate electricity.
Mitrex’s Solar Roof Solutions
The solar roof panels are easily installed on both new and existing homes. Besides being affordable, Mitrex’s products also seamlessly mimic the appearance of traditional asphalt and slate shingles. They also have various colours and patterns available. The visual appeal of Mitrex’s roofing panels serves as a stark contrast to traditional solar panels, further extending the company’s leadership within the renewable energy industry.
“Our solar shingles solution are ideal for homeowners looking to reduce their carbon footprint and make a positive impact on the environment,” says Mitrex CEO Danial Hadizadeh. “With our streamlined installation process, homeowners are now able to tap into solar technology to contribute to a net-zero carbon future without compromising the look of their home.”
Similar products in the market have developed aesthetically pleasing solutions, but the installation process involves a replacement of the entire rooftop. Instead Mitrex offers products that integrate into an existing surface. On the other hand, versatility was the main driver for Mitrex’s product development.
Innovation in Sustainable Energy
Mitrex invests heavily in research and development. That is why all of Mitrex product applications increase solar energy adoption around the world. Mitrex manufactures its solar roof products in Canada, in a custom-built factory based in the Greater Toronto Area. The company’s facility allows for reliable and consistent production of thousands of high-quality solar panels per month.
Key specifications of Mitrex solar shingles include:
- Mimics traditional patterns and colours for a seamless integration into existing non-solar roofing.
- Made with high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells for years of service.
- Treated with anti-soiling coating that makes them virtually maintenance-free.
- Lightweight, durable, weatherproof, featuring UV-stable and fade-resistant colours.
- Same installation methods as traditional rooftop panels, so any qualified roofer can install them.
- A 25-year electricity generation warranty and a 30-year material warranty.